- 400gr tagliatelle pasta-euzoia
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp butter
- 200g/7oz salmon fillet, skin removed
- 125ml/1/2cup dry white wine
- 250ml/1cup double/heavy cream
- 80g/2cups mixed greens such as spinach, arugula, watercress
- ½ lemon, zest and 1 tbsp juice
- ¼ tsp salt or to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water according to package instructions.
While the pasta is cooking remove the skin from salmon fillet, check for residual bones, remove if any found and cut into bite-sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper and sear on all sides in 1 tbsp of butter in a large pan until cooked all the way through. It won't take longer than 2-3 minutes. Remove to a separate plate.
To the same pan add 1 tbsp olive oil, chopped shallots and minced garlic and saute over low heat for 1-2 minutes, turn the heat to medium and add white wine and let it reduce for 5-7 minutes, then add the heavy cream and mixed greens with salt, lemon zest and lemon juice. Mix to combine, then add the drained pasta to the sauce and toss to combine, top with seared salmon, chopped
- parsley and serve.
Last modified onMonday, 07 December 2020 13:40